I’ve had so much on my plate recently that I haven’t had a chance to put
pen-to-paper fingers-to-keys and get any of my blog posts in my head into writing.
I wouldn’t say I’m busy, ‘coz I’m not, not really. I just seem to have so many things going on I cant get anything organised.
I’ve barely had a chance to think about this pregnancy, I’m probably not taking enough care of myself, I’m certainly not taking enough care of the shit hole I call home, my poor husbands a bit neglected, nothings getting done, all the little energy I do have is being spent on our little one, who’s rapidly trying his best to become a toddler.
Since my last post he’s learnt to wave, clap, sign for milk, crawl, sit up from laying/crawling, pull himself up onto things and has just cut his 7th tooth!
He’s changed so much in just a short few weeks. It’s fantastic to see him take on this new little character, gain a little independence, communicate with us all easier and generally turn into a little boy from our little baby. But my goodness it’s knackering!
As well as all that I’ve also been dealing with the following over the last few weeks:
morningall day sickness,
- Continuing to hide pregnancy from nearly all but those previously mentioned,
- Going back to work,
- Then being out of work,
- Then looking for work,
- Photography work,
- Looking for photography work,
- Deciding to definitely extend the house,
- Arranging finance to extend the house (not easy without a job),
- Arranging builder quotes/architects etc,
- Designing kitchens,
- Attempting to help a friend with ongoing publicity for their big Baby Show happening next week,
- Oh, and dealing with the worry following a small amount of bleeding last week, and the subsequent fear and then the scan that showed me everything was ‘absolutely fine’, but seemed to date me a week or two behind my dates, cue shitloads of worrying…
- and…. well… I have no doubt I’m missing something from that list. (..Life..?!)
I no longer feel like I’m juggling balls; I’m spinning plates. I can only briefly touch each one threatening to crash before dashing over to the next wobbling pole…
I need some time out. Just a day or two to catch up, re-evaluate, REST.
And the moon on a stick would be nice too….